Jump to navigation Jump to search
System requirements and launcher installation
- To run TrainDriver 2 64-bit Windows version is required. Check your system version. If you use 32-bit version for any reason, only possibility is installing Windows from 64-bit media (in several cases purchasing new computer).
- DownloadLauncher here
- Open this file. If you see UAC alert, click Yes and type your admin password, if it is required.
- Installer will show up. Accept welcome screen and license agreement, select install location and start the installation. Powyższa operacja rozpakuje do wybranego katalogu aplikację umożliwiającą uruchomienie symulatora.
- Wait for setup completion and run the launcher.
- This setup is completed on fresh install of Windows 10
- System uses default "Microsoft Defender" anti-malware
- If something is not working, check is solution explained: >>>HERE<<<.
- Double click on Launcher program (it should be on desktop or in start menu) and wait for this alert:
- Click YES, next wait until program will initialize
- NOTICE: if your computer is slow, it can take load of seconds! Do not start launcher multiple times.
- After starting, login window will show up, enter your credentials - the same like to forum, if you don't have account, register now.
- Now the program is ready to download simulator.
- To download files, click the file manager icon
- Frame nr 1 - list of avaliable versions of simulator, click latest one
- Ramka nr 2 - status of the version - important information Download: No
- Click Download button and wait for Ready information on the progress bar.
- Click the version number again w in frame nr 1. Status in frame nr 2 Download will be changed to Yes
Simulator is now installed, you can now click "Play" button and begin enjoying of it.