Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hard- and software requirements
|OS||Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit or newer||Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit or newer|
|CPU||Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 Ghz / AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4 GHz or more efficient||Any quad-core, min. 2.5 GHz, with efficiency of at least Intel i5-4460 or better|
|RAM||4 GB||8 GB|
|GPU||DirectX 10, 1 GB VRAM||DirectX 10, 2 GB VRAM, with efficiency of at least nVidia GTX950M or better|
|Drive space||> 5 GB free space, recommended installation on SSD|
|Internet connection||min. 3Mb/s, without proxy|
|Control||Full QWERTY keyboard with separated numeric section, mouse with two buttons and wheel|
|Screen||any screen with resolution min. 1280×720||any screen with resolution min. 1920x1080|
- The informations above are idicative and cannot be treated as a determinant of simulation's fluency,
- Simulation's fluency may be different in different conditions - it depends on scenery build, surroundings, vehicle, individual graphic settings and instantaneous efficiency of user's computer,
- Installation of the simulator on Windows operation systems older than recommended may require extra manual installation of the newest .NET Framework,
- It is not possible to run simulator on other operation systems than Windows (for example Linux), even using tools such as Wine or Crossover!
- It is possible to run simulator on screen with lower resolution than required, however all RTC and SCS/SPK panels may not be fully visible!