Welcome to the TrainDriver2 Wiki - a place where you can find instructions, tips and guides for learning and understanding how to use the different game modes of the simulator.
Current version: 2022.2.1 released on December 31st, 2022, Installation instructions
- FAQ - list of questions and answers concerning various aspects of the TrainDriver2 project
- Rolling stock - list of rolling stock available in the simulator.
- Sceneries - list of scenery available to run on the PL1 simulator server.
- Communication - list of commands that can be used during gameplay.
- Keyboardology - description of the keys used in the simulator and their functions.
- Levels - list of levels in multiplayer mode.
- The most frequently used phrases - list of frequently used words and phrases during the game - polyglot.
- Simulator settings - description of the different settings available in the simulator.
- Railway instructions - railway instructions on signalling and traffic technology applicable on the PKP PLK network.
- Rules of train numbering
- Locomotive EU07 - starting and control of locomotive EU07.
- Locomotive SM42 - control of locomotive SM42.
- Spawns - their lengths and directions
- Authorised weights of trainsets
- Pojazdownik - online consist generator for Train Driver 2.
- Tutorial for Signaller - methods and principles for traffic management, placing trains on the scenery and activating the signaller mode.
- Rules for train announcements
- Train departure on open line - scheme
- Rules for written orders
- Console Written Order Generator
- Instruction of using Signaller Support System - "SWDR4"
- Rules of installation and operation of PS12 and SSP
- Sheet of useful main track lengths
- Sheet of spawns - their lengths and directions
Creation of new sceneries
- Edytor101 - Introduction, preparation, materials
- Przydatne poradniki dotyczące budowy scenerii - helpful tutorials regarding building of the sceneries (in Polish language only).
- Before you begin - information useful during scenery building (in Polish language only).
- Satellite pictures import - instruction of importing satellite pictures from Polish geoportal directly into scenery editor.
- Semi-automatic UBase pictures import - usage of topographic/satellite maps into editor.
- Złote porady budowania scenerii w TD2 - here you can read about "golden thoughts" when you work in editor.
- Dławiki torowe i puszki kablowe - a guide about track chokes and cable boxes.
- Tworzenie sieci trakcyjnej cz.1 - the first part of a guide about catenary.
- Tworzenie sieci trakcyjnej cz.2 - the second part of a guide about catenary.
- Wytyczne wstawiania wskaźników We - examples of placing of WE signs and markers for catenary.
- Ryglowanie zwrotnic
- Linki - helpful sides during the process of building a scenery.The list of external sites and tools which can help you build a scenery.
- Opis formatu pliku *.sc - elementar description of form of .sc file.
- Obliczenia z zakresu projektowania układu torowego - some calculations in designing of track system for simulator needs.
- Pomocnik trasopisarza - set of outside tools which can help you build a new scenery.
- Skróty klawiszowe w edytorze - ot keys in editor.
- Rules for building and usage PS12 manipulator and automatic railroad crossing signalling repeating device
- Creating a new scenery - set of guides about building your own scenery.
- Railway documantation - documentation useful while building your scenery (in Polish language).
- Launcher - simulator launcher manual.
- SCS - extended manual of SCS dispatcher software.
- Wytyczne projektowe SCS - SCS creation guidelines
- SPK - extended manual of SPK dispatcher software.
- SPE - extended manual of SPE dispatcher software.
- SWDR4 - extended manual of SWDR4 dispatching system.
- RASP-UZK (SUP) - extended instruction of using RASP-UZK (Simulator of crossing devices).
- Sterowanie świetlnymi tarczami rozrządowymi - the external program for steering a shunt shield signal. Author: Kacper9.